3 bedroom town house for salePerid Townhouse for Refurbishment in Truro, TR1
- Most attractive Victorian townhouse
- Retaining many original features
- Requiring renovation - first fix and fitting out
- Convenient location within walking distance of town centre
The house offers spacious period accommodation with bay windows and many character features.
The house is in the process of being renovated with the roof finished, double glazed sash windows throughout and now requires finishing off inc. first fix, decoration, kitchen and bathrooms etc.
1 Kenwyn Terrace is conveniently situated to the north of the City centre and within walking distance of the shops, café's and restaurants etc that Truro has to offer. The schools and hospitals are only a short drive away and the main A30 is less than 4 miles distant at Chybucca.
No. 1 Kenwyn Terrace is the end property of a small terrace of four very attractive Victorian town houses, built in the mid 1800's. The houses are all stone built with cut granite quoins and lintels and with arched recessed front entrance doors. The properties all have ornate barge boards on the gable front apex of the roofs.
The house is larger than it appears when viewed from the road and has a small front garden with a rear courtyard and useful outbuildings. The accommodation retains many character features inc. cornicing, picture and dado rails, pine wood doors, stained glass feature internal doors, although the property now requires fitting out and finishing to the purchasers own specification and satisfaction.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42013344.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lodge & Thomas, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.