3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHillboro Rise, Kinver, Stourbridge, DY7 6BS
Sold STC £197,500
- Three good-sized bedrooms
- Bright and practical kitchen diner with space for white goods
- Lovely spacious lounge with open fire
- Well-appointed modern bathroom
- No chain
- Gas central heating with new combi-boiler (approx. 2 years old)
- Double glazing
- Cavity wall and roof insulation
- Mature and private garden with shed
- Large drive with space for several cars
Comfortable and spacious 3-bedroom semi-detached house in a fantastic quiet location in the charming village of Kinver, close to village facilities and good schools for all ages.
Downstairs, the generous lounge gets both morning and evening sun, with a beautiful wood laminate floor and a solid-fuel open fireplace (although a gas fire and connection are available if preferred).
Also off the entrance hall is the kitchen diner, with room for a fridge/freezer and washing machine as well as a dining table. The kitchen has a tiled floor and splash back tiling on the walls and is conveniently laid out with plenty of work space. It has an electric oven and 4 ring gas hob with extractor fan over, and a useful under stair cupboard.
Upstairs there are three good-sized bedrooms (two with built-in wardrobes) and a family bathroom, all off a central landing. The bathroom contains a toilet and large wash basin, heated towel rail, and a p-shaped bath with shower over. From the landing there is access to the loft, which is boarded.
The house is warm and cosy having double-glazed windows, cavity wall and ceiling insulation, and an energy efficient new combi-boiler with remote thermostat.
Outside, the garden includes a patio area and lawn with mature borders. The garden is nicely sheltered and gets plenty of sun. There is also a large shed to the side of the house. To the front of the house there is a drive that fits three cars easily.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42013407.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1649. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Settled, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.