1 bedroom apartment for saleCarter Street, UTTOXETER
Sold STC £84,000
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Lounge Diner
- Refitted Kitchen/Bathroom
- Double Bedroom
- Cellar/Rear Garden
- No Upward Chain
- Gas Central Heating
Leasehold Ground Floor Apartment, One double bedroom, refitted kitchen and bathroom together with a lounge diner. Garden to the rear and benefitting from gas central heating and double glazing. Cellar.
Situated in the heart of this market town is this much improved ground floor apartment. Uttoxeter has excellent local amenities that include a refurbished leisure centre, cinema, bowling alley, pubs and restaurants. Convenient access for the A50 with its M1 and M6 links together with the towns of Stafford Stoke and Derby. Briefly comprising of One double Bedroom, Lounge Diner refitted kitchen and bathroom and cellar.. The property also having an excellent size rear garden. Gas central heating and double glazing. Viewing is essential to see the standard of refurbishment on offer. Being sold with NO UPWARD CHAIN.
Access to the property is through a side walkway leading to the uPVC entrance door leading into:
Lounge / Diner Irregular Shaped Room 18' max x 12' max ( 5.49m max x 3.66m max )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. three central heating radiators, wall lighting and door leading down to the cellar.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 6' 6" ( 3.10m x 1.98m )
A fully fitted kitchen comprising sink and drainer set in a base unit with further base units all with complimentary work surface above. Integrated electric oven and gas hob further appliance space.
A range of matching eye level units. cooker hood and uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, central heating radiator and being finished with complimentary tiling.
uPVC window to the side elevation, plumbing for a washing machine and the central heating boiler
Bedroom 10' 7" MAX x 8' 6" ( 3.23m MAX x 2.59m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation central heating radiator.
Bath with shower and side screen., low level WC, wash hand basin set in a vanity unit. Full wall tiling and heated towel rail. uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
To the rear of the property is an excellent size garden.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
From Bagshaws Residential office turn right into High Street and first right in Carter Street where the property can be found on the far left hand side denote by our For Sale Board.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42014208.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR105594. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.