3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWanstrow, SHEPTON MALLET, Somerset, UK
- Rural Family Home
- Three Double Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Energy Efficient
- New roof, Solar Panels (Owned)
- Log Burner Stove
- New uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Separate Living Room & Dining Room
- Downstairs WC
- Family Bathroom
- Single Storey Side extension With Unique Opportunities
We are proud to present to the market this attractive and beautifully located three bedroom semi-detached family home in the sought after rural village of Wanstrow just outside of Frome. The current owners have upgraded the property to include new double glazing throughout, cosmetically updated in areas, new roof and insulation to name a few. They have also PURCHASED Solar Panels which they own outright and makes the property an extremely cost effective and efficient home to run. The property briefly comprises; Large Entrance Hall, Living Room (with wood burning stove), Dining Room, Kitchen, Downstairs Cloakroom, Utility/Hobby Room. On the first floor there are three double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property is sat on a large corner plot and offers a fantastic size privately enclosed rear garden with panoramic open countryside views. Ideal for animal lovers and a great location for copious amounts of countryside walking. A viewing is highly recommended!
Property ref: 121_1716_4145032
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42014307.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4145032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Barnard, Shepton Mallet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.