2 bedroom detached bungalow for salePoplar Road, Carlton Colville, Lowestoft
Sold STC £140,000
- Detached Bungalow
- 2 Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- No Onward Chain
- Viewing Advised
LIFE ON ONE LEVEL. DETACHED BUNGALOW offering TWO bedroom accommodation with good-size living room overlooking the LARGER THAN AVERAGE enclosed rear GARDEN. Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN so viewings are highly recommended.
Single glazed door to the front, laminate flooring, radiator.
Living Room 14' 10" x 11' 11" ( 4.52m x 3.63m )
UPVC double glazed patio doors, television and telephone points, laminate flooring, radiator.
Kitchen 12' x 5' ( 3.66m x 1.52m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, door leading to the garden, fitted kitchen with a variety of wall and base units, one and half bowl sink/drainer, cooker point with cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, tiled splash backs, radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 12' 3" into recess, plus bay ( 3.25m x 3.73m into recess, plus bay )
UPVC double glazed bay window to the front, television and telephone points, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" into recess x 10' 9" ( 3.30m into recess x 3.28m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, built-in wardrobes, television point, fitted carpet, radiator.
Single glazed wooden framed window to the side, WC, wash hand basin, bath with shower over, extractor fan, tiled splash backs, central heating boiler, radiator.
Mainly laid to lawn with trees, shrubs and bushes.
Mainly laid to lawn with paved patio area, trees, bushes, shrubs and side access gate. Potential for rear access via the 10ft reserved way to the rear of the property. Potential also for a garage/workshop subject to planning permissions being granted.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42016080.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOW101972. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lowestoft. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.