3 bedroom character property for saleThe Street, Blundeston, Lowestoft
Sold STC £165,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi-Detached House
- 3 Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Overlooking Fields To The Rear
- In Need Of Some Modernisation
- No Onward Chain
ESTABLISHED COTTAGE IN NEED OF SOME MODERNISATION, this semi-detached cottage offers three bedroom accommodation with good-size kitchen/diner, conservatory, enclosed rear garden and ample off-road parking to the front. With the added benefit of overlooking fields to the rear.
Living Room 12' 4" into recess x 10' 11" ( 3.76m into recess x 3.33m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, fitted carpet, electric fireplace.
Kitchen/ Diner 19' 8" x 12' 6" max ( 5.99m x 3.81m max )
Single glazed window to the side, fitted kitchen with a variety of wall and base units, cooker point, space for fridge.
Double doors to the side, windows to the front and sides.
UPVC double glazed window to the side, wash hand basin, bath with shower attachment over, tiled splash backs.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 10' 11" ( 3.76m x 3.33m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, built-in wardrobes, fitted carpet, fireplace.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" x 12' 4" into recess ( 2.69m x 3.76m into recess )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, fitted carpet, electric radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 6' 8" Restricted head height ( 3.00m x 2.03m Restricted head height )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, cupboard housing the boiler, fitted carpet.
Laid to brickweave providing off-road parking driveway parking leading to a garage.
Mainly laid to lawn with a variety of plants bushes, mature trees and hedges, greenhouse, pond, side access gate.
Garage 19' 4" x 10' 7" ( 5.89m x 3.23m )
Double doors to the front, single glazed to the side, power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42016797.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOW101955. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lowestoft. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.