2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBrooke Road, Banbury
- Semi detached bungalow
- Two bedrooms
- Living room
- Re-fitted shower room
- uPVC double glazing Generous off road parking & car port
- South facing rear garden
- No upward chain
A WELL PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW IN A RELATIVELY QUIET AND HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER AREA.
Hall, living room, kitchen, two bedrooms, re-fitted shower room, uPVC double glazing, generous off road parking, car port, South facing rear garden.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£239,950 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury town centre 0.8 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2 miles
Banbury railway station 1.5 miles
Oxford 21 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Directions - From Banbury town centre proceed in a Southwesterly direction toward Chipping Norton (A361). Toward the end of the town turn right into Browning Road and take the fourth turning on the left into Masefield Road and then first left into Brooke Road. The property will be found after a short distance on the left and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
Situation - BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
The Property - 11 BROOKE ROAD is a well presented semi detached bungalow which occupies a pleasant level plot with South facing rear garden in a highly sought after residential area. It is in a relatively quiet position and yet not far from the town centre and all local amenities on Mewburn Road. We believe that most prospective purchasers will wish to update the kitchen however the bathroom has recently been re-fitted as a shower room with a white suite. There is extensive off road parking to the front as well as a car port and pleasant garden to the rear.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A well presented semi detached bungalow.
* In a highly sought after residential area.
* Well proportioned accommodation in good decorative order.
* Living room with large window to front, stone fireplace with fitted gas coal effect fire.
* Kitchen with a range of base and eye level units with a wooden trim, plumbing for dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space for fridge and freezer, door to side, window, door to pantry and door to built-in airing cupboard with hot water cylinder and immersion heater.
* Bathroom re-fitted as a shower room with recently installed white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, heated towel rail and radiator, window.
* Main bedroom with window to rear overlooking the garden.
* Further bedroom with sliding double glazed patio doors opening to the rear garden.
* Deep frontage with driveway alongside providing off road parking space for several vehicles under a carport.
* Mainly lawned rear garden with borders and a Southerly aspect.
Services - All mains services are connected. The central heating system is a fully programmable electric heating system via radiators with independent digital thermostat.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42017493.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26281208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.