4 bedroom detached house for saleKippax Avenue, Wells
Sold STC £360,000
- Detached Four Bedroom Property
- Highly Sought After Location
- Viewing recommended
- Concealed Rear Garden
- Garage & Parking
Located in a desirable cul-de-sac on the eastern side of the stunning cathedral city of Wells. This smart four bedroom detached property also boasts far-reaching views over Glastonbury Tor and Wells Cathedral making it the perfect family home.
*BOOK YOUR VIEWING TODAY* Located in this desirable cul-de-sac on the eastern side of the city, this smart four bedroom detached property has far-reaching views over Glastonbury Tor and Wells Cathedral. It is within walking distance of all the local schools and the stunning cathedral city of Wells, it makes for the perfect family home.
The house has central heating throughout and large, double glazed lightly leaded windows are found in every room, giving the house an undeniable openness.
The property also benefits from having an integral garage, a beautifully maintained rear garden which can be accessed either via the house or the side access gate and an open plan sitting/dining area.
Double glazed front door with window to side, shelving, door to:
Stairs rising to first floor landing, under stairs cupboard, coats hanging space, telephone point, glazed doors to kitchen and:
Sitting Room 12' 11" x 15' 7" ( 3.94m x 4.75m )
Leaded light style double glazed window to front aspect, feature gas fire place, alcove with shelving, wall lights, television point, two radiators, opening into:
Dining Room 9' 10" x 8' 9" ( 3.00m x 2.67m )
Large double glazed patio doors to rear garden, wall lights, radiator, glazed door to:
Kitchen 10' 4" x 11' max ( 3.15m x 3.35m max )
A range of matching base level and wall units with work surfaces over, leaded light style double glazed window over looking the rear garden, composite one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over, tiled splash backs, cooker point, space for fridge, radiator, glazed doors to Entrance Hall and:
Utility Room 6' 11" x 5' 5" ( 2.11m x 1.65m )
Leaded light style double glazed door to side, fitted wall units and cupboards, work surface, space for freezer, plumbed for washing machine, wall mounted central heating controls, doors to Integral Garage and:
Leaded light style double glazed window to rear aspect, wall mounted boiler, wall cupboard, W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, radiator.
Loft access with ladder, large airing cupboard with light and shelving and housing the hot water tank, doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 10' 4" to wardrobes ( 3.33m x 3.15m to wardrobes )
Leaded light style double glazed window to front aspect, two large built in wardrobes, radiator, wall lights, telephone point.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 10' 10" ( 3.53m x 3.30m )
Leaded light style double glazed window to front aspect, wall light, over stairs built in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' x 7' 2" ( 2.74m x 2.18m )
Leaded light style double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes with sliding doors, small shelved alcove, radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' x 6' 11" ( 2.74m x 2.11m )
Leaded light style double glazed windows to rear aspect, radiator.
Leaded light style double glazed window to rear aspect, panelled bath with electric shower over, part tiled walls, W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, radiator.
Mainly laid to paving with raised beds of mature shrubs and flowers and some trees.
Parking space on driveway in front of garage.
Garage 16' 7" x 8' 5" ( 5.05m x 2.57m )
With up and over door, power and light, shelving, wall mounted cupboards, door to house.
Mainly laid to paving over two levels and enclosed by fence panels, with mature flower and shrub borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42023348.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEL102333. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.