7 bedroom guest house for saleEuston Road, Great Yarmouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Immaculate bay fronted guest house
- 7 bedrooms, 4 en suite showers
- Private owner's accommodation
- Situated just off the seafront
- Retirement sale
AN IMMACULATELY PRESENTED BAY FRONTED 3 storey GUEST HOUSE with 7 bedrooms, 4 en suites and private owner's accommodation situated in a SUPERB LOCALITY JUST OFF THE SEAFRONT. The property is being sold due to retirement. VIEWING RECOMMENDED.
AN IMMACULATELY PRESENTED BAY FRONTED 3 storey GUEST HOUSE with 7 bedrooms, 4 en suites and private owner's accommodation situated in a SUPERB LOCALITY JUST OFF THE SEAFRONT.
Double glazed door to front, understairs cupboard, wall lights, radiator.
Lounge 25' 6" x 14' 10" ( 7.77m x 4.52m )
Into double glazed bay window to front, fireplace, wall lights, two radiators.
Dining Room 14' 6" x 9' 11" ( 4.42m x 3.02m )
Kitchen / Diner 17' 3" x 10' 4" ( 5.26m x 3.15m )
Fitted base and wall units, worksurfaces, inset bowl and a half sink and drainer, electric oven and hob, cooker hood, space for American style fridge/freezer, tiling, Velux window, radiator, double glazed door to rear, French door to rear.
Owner's Bedroom 18' 2" x 9' 9" ( 5.54m x 2.97m )
Including fitted wardrobes, radiator, two double glazed windows to side.
En Suite Bathroom
Panelled bath with shower, vanity wash hand basin, WC, tiling, radiator, double glazed window to side.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 14' 11" x 12' 3" maximum ( 4.55m x 3.73m maximum )
Double glazed window to rear.
En Suite Shower
Wash hand basin, WC, shower cubicle, extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 11' 4" x 7' 5" ( 3.45m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, loft access.
En Suite Shower
Wash hand basin, WC, shower cubicle, double glazed window to side.
Bedroom 3 10' 6" x 10' 3" ( 3.20m x 3.12m )
Including en suite, fitted wardrobe, wash hand basin, radiator, double glazed window to side.
En Suite Shower
WC, shower cubicle, radiator, double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 4 12' 11" x 13' 5" ( 3.94m x 4.09m )
Plus double glazed bay window to front and including en suite, wash hand basin, radiator.
En Suite Shower
WC, shower cubicle, extractor fan.
Bedroom 5 9' 5" x 7' 4" ( 2.87m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to front, vanity wash hand basin, cupboards and drawers, radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Large storage cupboard with Velux window.
Bedroom 6 10' 6" x 8' 11" ( 3.20m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear, wardrobe, vanity wash hand basin, radiator.
Bedroom 7 10' 6" x 9' 11" ( 3.20m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear, wash hand basin, wardrobe, radiator.
Shower cubicle, WC, extractor fan, radiator.
Small forecourt, low brick walling.
South facing yard, gates for off road parking.
From William H Brown's Great Yarmouth office proceed up to the roundabout at Fullers Hill, take the third exit right signposted town centre, through the first set of traffic lights, at the next lights turn left into St Nicholas Road, straight over next lights into Euston Road and the property is situated on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-42024527.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTY100800. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.