1 bedroom terraced bungalow for saleStephensons Walk, Lowestoft
Sold STC £115,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Mid-Terrace Bungalow
- 1 Bedroom
- Enclosed Low Maintenance Garden
- Viewing Advised
SOUGHT AFTER QUIET CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION, this mid-terrace bungalow offers one bedroom accommodation with fully fitted bathroom and kitchen, good-size conservatory, well landscaped, low maintenance garden to the rear and allocated parking space.
UPVC double glazed door to the front, storage/cloaks cupboard, tiled flooring.
Living Room Irregular Shaped Room 15' 7" x 11' 7" ( 4.75m x 3.53m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, television and telephone points, fitted carpet, radiator.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 7' 8" ( 2.64m x 2.34m )
UPVC double glazed door and window to the rear, fitted kitchen with a variety of wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink/drainer, integrated fridge, electric cooker point with extractor fan over, tiled splash backs, fitted cupboard housing central heating boiler.
Conservatory 13' 8" x 7' 9" ( 4.17m x 2.36m )
UPVC double glazed and brick construction with windows to the sides and rear, UPVC sliding doors to the rear, fitted carpet, wall lighting, two radiators.
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 12' 5" x 9' 2" ( 3.78m x 2.79m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, television point, loft access, fitted carpet, radiator.
WC, wash hand basin, bath with shower over, extractor fan, fully tiled walls and floor, radiator.
Mainly laid to shingle with potted plants and paved pathway.
Mainly laid to pave with raised flower beds, shrubs and bushes, timber shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42027006.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOW101990. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lowestoft. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.