1 bedroom flat for saleHigh Street, Wickham Market, Woodbridge
Sold STC £125,000
- A Great Location.
- Gas Fired Central Heating.
- Mostly Double Glazed.
- Allocated Parking.
- No Upward Chain.
An opportunity to acquire a first floor apartment, occupying a convenient tucked away location in the village of Wickham Market.The property comes to the market with no Upward Chain.
An opportunity to acquire a first floor apartment, occupying a convenient tucked away location in the village of Wickham Market.The property comes to the market with no Upward Chain
The Accommodation Comprises
There is a ground floor buzzer door entry system with door that leads to a staircase rising to the first floor with a door to Flat 3. Which leads through to the:
Sitting Room 17' 7" x 12' 7" ( 5.36m x 3.84m )
With dormer to front with church spire views, two radiators and TV point and walk-in cupboard.
Archway leading through to:
Fitted Kitchen 9' 7" x 6' 7" ( 2.92m x 2.01m )
With a Velux style window, range of worktops with inset sink top and a excellent range of gloss fronted matching wall and floor units, built in oven with hob over. Fridge, washing machine and corner carousel,
There is a glazed door from the sitting room to the inner hall with access to loft and walk-in airing cupboard.
Bathroom with panelled bath and tiled surround with wall mounted shower, closed coupled W.C, wash hand basin with contemporary plinth, shaver point, radiator and Velux style window.
There is a glazed door from the inner hall to the:
Bedroom 18' 1" x 9' 4" ( 5.51m x 2.84m )
With a Velux style window, radiator, double built-in wardrobe, door to the side balcony and outside staircase.
There is a bin store and one allocated parking space with a share of a cupboard under the stairs in the ground floor entrance hall.
N.B: We understand the current lease extends to approximately 70 years, this is subject to change. We understand from the vendor that 999 year lease will be offered on this property in the next few weeks.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42027054.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLH102251. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Framlingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.