1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleSt Leonards Road, Weymouth
Sold STC £100,000
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Double Bedroom
- One Allocated Parking Space
- Close To Weymouths Amenities
Fox & Sons are proud to bring to the market this one bedroom ground floor flat. Situated in the popular area of Rodwell. The accommodation comprises of a Lounge, Kitchen, Bedroom, bathroom and one allocated parking space.
Fox and Sons are pleased to bring to the market this GROUND floor apartment situated close to Weymouth harbour. The property consist on one double bedroom, lounge, kitchen and bathroom and is well presented throughout. We are expecting this property to be in high demand so call now to ensure you don't miss out.
Door to front. Radiator. Tiled flooring.
Lounge 12' 8" Max x 11' 10" Max ( 3.86m Max x 3.61m Max )
Double glazed window to rear. Gas fire place. TV and telephone points. Radiator. Under stairs storage. Laminated flooring. High ceiling.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 7' 11" ( 3.00m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to side. Fitted kitchen with wall/base units and work surfaces over. 1 1/2 stainless steel sink. Electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood. Tiling. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Central heating. Laminated flooring.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 10' 10" ( 3.86m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to front. Two fitted wardrobes. TV point. Laminated flooring. High coved ceiling.
Double glazed window to side. Bath and shower cubicle. Hand wash basin and low level WC. Radiator. Extractor fan. Full tiling.
Fully enclosed with rear gate. Wall surround. Raised flower beds.
One Allocated Space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42027069.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMT103118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.