4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCloverly Road, Ongar
Sold STC £475,000
- Four Bedrooms
- Large Rear Garden
- Off-Road Parking
- Large Aspect Living Accommodation
Having owned the property for over 25 years and raised a family in this incredible home the current owners will certainly shed a tear or two when it comes to moving on. GUIDE PRICE £475,000 - £500,000.
Having owned the property for over 25 years and raised a family in this incredible home the current owners will certainly shed a tear or two when it comes to moving on. However due to relocation you have the rare opportunity to purchase this spacious 4 bedroom semi-detached house. Conveniently located within walking distance to two public houses and with easy access to the M25 and the M11 the location is second to none.
Door to front, under stairs cupboard, doors to:
Lounge 13' 3" x 12' 4" Into Bay ( 4.04m x 3.76m Into Bay )
Window to front, gas fireplace and surround, radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 19' 5" x 14' 11" ( 5.92m x 4.55m )
Open planned to each other, window to rear aspect, range of wall/base units, sink inset unit, space and plumbing for several white goods, partly tiled.
Window to side, door to accommodation and stairs rising to second floor.
Bedroom Two 15' 2" x 11' 5" Into Bay ( 4.62m x 3.48m Into Bay )
Window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 15' 1" x 11' 5" ( 4.60m x 3.48m )
Window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 2" x 8' 11" ( 2.79m x 2.72m )
Window to front aspect, radiator.
Three piece suite comprising, wash hand basin, low level wc, bath, partly tiled, window to side and rear aspect.
Bedroom One 21' 10" x 13' ( 6.65m x 3.96m )
Loft Extension, loft eaves and hatch, two sealed velux windows to front, window to rear aspect, door to en-suite:
Shower, low level wc, wash hand basin, spotlights, window to rear.
Rear of approximately 85ft, two sheds to remain, log store, greenhouse, side access to front and subsequent parking.
Two off-road parking spaces to the side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42028884.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BET100066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brentwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.