4 bedroom residential development for saleFormer Waterworks Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, HD3
Under Offer £225,000
- Residential Development Opportunity
- 0.48 ha (1.19 acres)
- Semi-rural position with extensive views
- Planning for substantial 5 bedroom Dwelling
- Contact Paul Andrew for further details and viewing on 01484 477600
The property is accessed off Holmefield Road, located in a desirable semi-rural position between Longwood Edge and Golcar approximately 3 miles west of Huddersfield town centre.
The property comprises a former waterworks building of distinctive construction, set in a semi-rural position benefiting from detailed planning consent to extend and convert to form a substantial dwelling house.
The approved scheme provides for spacious 5 bedroom living accommodation over ground, first floor and attic levels and an integral double garage, extending to a total floor area of approximately 4,300 ft².
The development allows for an open plan kitchen, dining and living area whilst the master and guest bedroom will each have a dressing room and en suite bathroom. The guest bedroom also benefits from a roof terrace and separate sitting room.
The property will benefit from a generous plot size extending to 0.48 ha (1.19 acres) and is approached by a long private roadway off Holmefield Road.
The Total Approximate Site Area is:
Hectares Acres Former Waterworks 0.48 1.19
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-42030195.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 34675a. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walker Singleton, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.