4 bedroom detached house for saleSt Albans Road, Nottingham
Guide Price £250,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- *GUIDE PRICE £250,000-£270,000*
- Extensive Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Four Bedrooms
- Family Living
*GUIDE PRICE £250,000-£270,000*A beautiful traditional family home! William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale The Croft situated on St Albans road. The property benefits from having, three reception rooms, four double bedrooms and an extensive rear garden. Call today to arrange your appointment!
*GUIDE PRICE £250,000-£270,000* A beautiful traditional family home! William H Brown are please to offer for sale The Croft situated on St Albans road. The property benefits from having, three reception rooms, four double bedrooms, beautiful extensive rear garden and having the charm and original features of the family home. This property is being sold with no up ward chain. Internally the property comprises of having entrance porch, hall way, spacious living room, conservatory, spacious dining room with a bay window and views over the garden, third reception room which provides access to the fitted kitchen, downstairs wc, four bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside the property there is extensive off road parking and front garden to the front. To the rear of the property there is a mature garden which has fruit trees, vegetable plot and a lawned area. This property must be viewed to appreciate the charm and character on offer.
Wood and glass panelled entrance door with a single glazed window to the side and a door leading to the hallway.
Entrance door, wall mounted radiator, picture rail and a under stairs storage cupboard.
Cloak Room/ Study
Double glazed window to the front, wall mounted radiator, and a fitted desk and phone point.
Living Room 19' 11" x 13' 10" max ( 6.07m x 4.22m max )
Double glazed window to the front, two wall mounted radiators, French doors leading to the conservatory with two double glazed side windows, circular decorative window to the side, gas fire in a brick arch surround and a quarry tiled harth with a wood mantel piece over and a picture rail.
Dining Room 13' 10" x 20' 3" into bay ( 4.22m x 6.17m into bay )
Double glazed box bay window to the rear, two wall mounted radiators, built in corner cabinet, picture rail and a window and door leading to the garden room.
Garden Room 17' max x 7' max ( 5.18m max x 2.13m max )
Double glazed double doors providing access to the garden, two wall mounted radiators and single glazed windows to the rear and side.
Third Reception Room 14' 11" x 11' 10" ( 4.55m x 3.61m )
Two double glazed Windows to the front and side, wall mounted radiator, wall mounted gas fire, door to the cellar and a door to the kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 7' 11" ( 3.61m x 2.41m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with a work surface over, incorporating a sink and double drainer unit, partly tiled wall coverings, part wood panel wall coverings, plumbing for a washing machine, cooker point, space for a fridge and freezer, double glazed window to the rear and a door leading to the rear hall way.
Double glazed door to the side, storage cupboard and a door to the downstairs WC.
Wc, tiled and partly tiled wall coverings, wall mounted radiator and a window to the side.
Two double glazed windows to the front and doors to the rooms.
Bedroom 1 15' 10" x 13' 11" Plus recess ( 4.83m x 4.24m Plus recess )
Double glazed window to the rear and side, built in wardrobe, dado rail and a built in vanity wash hand basin and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" into recess x 12' plus recess ( 3.61m into recess x 3.66m plus recess )
Built in walk in wardrobe which has a double glazed window, double glazed window to the rear and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 15' 11" x 13' 10" ( 4.85m x 4.22m )
Double glazed window to the rear and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 4 10' 5" x 7' ( 3.18m x 2.13m )
Two double glazed windows to the front and side and a wall mounted radiator.
Two double glazed windows to the front and side, wash hand basin, WC, panelled bath, shower cubicle with a shower, partly tiled wall coverings, built in airing cupboard, partly tiled wall coverings and a wall mounted radiator.
There is a stone wall frontage, lawned garden with ornamental shrubs and plants, wrought iron gates which provides access to the driveway also providing hard standing.
There is a paved patio area with a lawned area with ornamental plant and shrub boarders. There is a further patio area between the trellises which are planted with grapevines, steps providing access to a lower tier which has a lawned garden with mature plant and shrub boarders, selection of fruit trees, vegetable plot and two sheds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL104888. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.