4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWivelsfield Road, Saltdean, Brighton
Sold STC £415,000
- Link Detached
- Chalet Bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Incredible Views
- Stunning Condition
- Chain Free
THIS DETACHED CHALET BUNGALOW HAS 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, 2 RECEPTION ROOMS, 2 BATHROOMS, A STUNNING REAR GARDEN, INCREDIBLE VIEWS OF THE SEA AND SOUTH DOWNS AND IS IN IMMACULATE CONDITION THROUGHOUT!
An exceptional 3 bedroom, link detached chalet bungalow that is beautifully presented throughout and benefits from having a spacious open hall way leading to a fitted kitchen which overlooks the rear garden, a good sized double bedroom which is being used as a study and looks straight out onto the sea, a separate spacious dining room and lounge with patio doors leading to the garden, a down stairs family bathroom with a bath and a shower cubicle. Upstairs there is an additional shower room and two double bedrooms boasting incredible views of the sea and south downs. The garden is presented stunningly with flat level of laid lawn and a patio area. This property is situated in Wivelsfield Road which is an idyllic location in Saltdean, close by to bus routes and amenities and has the most incredible views!
Door to front. Engineered wood floor. Radiator.
Lounge 21' 10" x 11' 10" max ( 6.65m x 3.61m max )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Insert spot lights. Built in storage cupboard. Double glazed patio doors leading to rear garden.
Diner/ Bedroom 3 15' 2" max into bay window x 11' 5" ( 4.62m max into bay window x 3.48m )
Double glazed bay window to front. Electric fire place. Radiator. TV and telephone points. Engineered wood flooring.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 11' 9" ( 3.28m x 3.58m )
Fitted kitchen. Wall and base units. Double glazed window to front. Door leading to garden. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Part tiling. Electric oven. Gas hob. Cooker point with cooker hood. TV and telephone points. Space for fridge and freezer. Built in breakfast bar. Integrated washing machine and integrated dishwasher.
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Bath. Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin with storage under, Wc. Insert spot lighting. Stone flooring.
Bedroom 1 12' 1" max into recess x 11' 8" Restricted head height ( 3.68m max into recess x 3.56m Restricted head height )
Double glazed windows to front and side. Built in wardrobe space. Radiator. TV and telephone points. Eves space for storage.
Bedroom 2 9' 5" x 15' max into recess ( 2.87m x 4.57m max into recess )
Double glazed window to front and side. Restricted head height. Radiator, Eves storage space. Carpet.
Double glazed window to front and side. Wash hand basin with storage under. Light sensor mirror. WC. Shaver point. Heated towel rail. Part tiling. Shower cubicle with monsoon shower head.
Office/ Bedroom 4 10' 10" max into window x 11' 5" ( 3.30m max into window x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Telephone point,
Side access. Driveway for 3 cars. Mixture of shrubs and flower boarders.
Split into tiered levels. Mostly laid lawn. Patio areas. Mixture of mature trees, shrubs and flower boarders. Flood lights. Side access.
Garage 20' 2" x 6' 6" ( 6.15m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to front. Power points. Up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTD102158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Rottingdean. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.