Studio apartment for saleCrawford building, 112 Whitechapel High Street, Wapping, E1
Withdrawn from Market
- 19th floor / 379 sq ft
- a new recently completed development
- walking distance to the City
- 24h concierge service
- parking available on a separate negotiation
- breath-taking views over the City
Luxury studio apartment for resale in a new recently completed residential development, which is ideally located just above Aldgate East tube station, within walking distance to the City and Liverpool Street station (Central line). Local amenities can be found just a few minutes away in Spitalfields and Shoreditch. Crawford Building has breathtaking views over the City and benefits from 24h concierge service and secure underground parking which is available on a separate negotiation.
This 19th floor apartment is 379 sq ft and comprises an open plan reception area/a bedroom, fully fitted kitchen and a bathroom.
Aldgate area is an exciting place to live with a collection of shops, bars, restaurants, pubs and parks. Residents will have a perfect combination of both urban living and green spaces, with Victoria Park being only a short distance away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6648226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Residential London, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.