3 bedroom detached house for salePembridge,Herefordshire,HR6
- 3 Bedrooms
- Lounge with woodburner stove
- Generous Kitchen/Dining Room
- Entrance Porch
- Brick store to the side of the property
- Detached Garage at the rear of the property
- Gas central Heating & Double Glazing
- Garden to the front and rear
- Fabulous village location & no onward chain
Private gardens, detached garage & well kept both inside & out. A beautiful setting within a sought after village on the 'black & white' trail.
In a good condition throughout and situated in the sought after village of Pembridge which is on the popular ‘Black and White Trail’. The village is situated within Herefordshires finest countryside and enjoys nearby riverside walks.
This 3 bedroom detached home has manageable gardens and enjoys a shared driveway leading to a detached timber single garage to the rear.
This property would be a lovely family home but could be perfect as a second home/holiday home as gardens are small and easy to look after.
This property is currently within a 6 month tenancy agreement and so is best for an investment buyer. For more information about the current agreement please contact the sales team on 01568614123.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2015035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Leominster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.