1 bedroom flat for sale1 Rosebank Terrace, Kilmacolm, PA13 4EW
- Raised ground floor traditional flat in elegant stone tenement building in village centre
- Spacious lounge with picture window overlooking the rear garden with living flame gas fire
- Modern kitchen with a built in multi-function stainless steel oven with matching gas hob, extractor hood and space for further appliances
- Partially tiled bathroom with a low flush wc, a wash hand basin and a bath which has a wall mounted electric shower positioned over
- Double size bedroom with front facing window formation and mirror fronted fitted wardrobe
- Double glazed external windows and a gas fired central heating system
- Peaceful location with pleasant views over well maintained and landscaped communal grounds towards the surrounding countryside
A traditional flat occupying a raised ground floor position within this elegant stone tenement building that occupies a peaceful yet central position within the village centre. Rosebank Terrace has well maintained residents’ gardens that fringe onto rural boundaries of the village. The property has a security entry system, a private storage cellar and use of a shared former wash house area.
This home offers comfortable accommodation formed over the ground floor level. The entrance is into a broad reception hallway with a laminate floor and entry to all main apartments. The spacious lounge has a picture window overlooking the rear gardens with a fire surround and living flame gas fire at the focal point of the room. There is a double size bedroom with front facing window formation, a mirror fronted fitted wardrobe and a cupboard which houses the gas central heating boiler. The internal kitchen has been refitted with a range of modern furniture with a built in multi-function stainless steel oven with matching gas hob, extractor hood and space for further appliances. The partially tiled bathroom has a white suite comprising of a wc, wash hand basin and bath with wall mounted electric shower. The specification of the home includes double glazed external windows and a gas fired central heating system.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BW1082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.