2 bedroom terraced house for saleLondon Avenue, Portsmouth
Sold STC £145,000
- Two bedroom mid-terraced house
- Three reception rooms
- In need of refurbishment
- Upstairs bathroom
- No forward chain
This two bedroom, three reception mid-terraced house is in need of refurbishment throughout, but is very central in terms of location and is offered with no forward chain. The property also benefits from an upstairs bathroom and would make a great investment buy with a high rental demand in the area
This two bedroom, three reception mid-terraced house is in need of refurbishment throughout, but is very central in terms of location and is offered with no forward chain. The property also benefits from an upstairs bathroom and would make a great investment buy with a high rental demand in the area.
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, single glazed door to front, stairs to first floor, doors to:
Lounge 9' 3" x 10' 6" max ( 2.82m x 3.20m max )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed window to front, radiator.
Dining Room 13' 8" max x 9' 5" ( 4.17m max x 2.87m )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed window to rear, wall mounted combination central heating boiler, electric fire place, radiator, opening to:
Kitchen 7' x 6' 4" ( 2.13m x 1.93m )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed window to side, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink, freestanding gas hob and cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine, opening to:
Third Reception Room 8' 4" x 8' 11" ( 2.54m x 2.72m )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed patio doors to garden, radiator.
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, stairs from first floor, loft access, doors to:
Bedroom One 13' 8" max x 9' 3" ( 4.17m max x 2.82m )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, doublle glazed window to front, built in cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom Two 6' 7" x 9' 3" ( 2.01m x 2.82m )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed window to rear, fitted cupboard, radiator.
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed window to rear, bath, WC, wash hand basin.
Fully enclosed L-shaped rear garden, paved.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42038517.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POR105096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.