5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Hollow, Littleover, Derby
- Detached Family Home
- Sought After Location
- Five Bedrooms
- Two Large Reception Rooms & Conservatory
- Ground Floor Shower Room & First Floor Bathroom
- Ample Parking & Detached Double Garage
- Private Gardens To The Rear & Side
- No Onward Chain
Briar Cottage is a substantial five bedroom family home located off The Hollow offering accommodation that requires some upgrading but offering excellent potential. The property is approached via a shared driveway leading to ample off road parking and a detached double garage. NO CHAIN
Rear photo shown. Briar Cottage is a substantial five bedroom family home located off The Hollow offering accommodation that requires some upgrading but offering excellent potential. The property is approached via a shared driveway leading to ample off road parking and a detached double garage. The property has gardens to the side and rear that offer a good degree of privacy. Internally the property offers versatile accommodation comprising of two generous reception rooms, large conservatory, kitchen and utility room, three good size ground floor bedrooms, wc and re-fitted shower room. To the first floor can be found two further bedrooms and a three piece bathroom suite. The property is well placed for a range of useful local amenities in Littleover Village as well as access to well-regarded local schools, major road links and access to Derby City. The property is to be sold with the benefit of having no onward chain.
Having entrance door to the front, understiars storage cupboard, stairs to the first floor, gas central heating radiator.
Reception Room 1 26' 4" x 14' 4" ( 8.03m x 4.37m )
Having double glazed windows to the rear and side, two gas central heating radiators, TV point, wall lighting and door giving access to the conservatory.
Reception Room 2 28' 11" max x 15' 2" max ( 8.81m max x 4.62m max )
Having feature stone fireplace, wall lighting, two gas central heating radiators and double glazed patio doors leading to the conservatory.
Conservatory 28' 10" x 7' ( 8.79m x 2.13m )
Being of UPVC and brick construction. Having ceiling light fan, tiled flooring and two sets of double glazed patio doors giving access to the rear garden.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 9' 10" ( 3.76m x 3.00m )
Fitted with matching wall and base units and work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, cooker point, part tiled walls, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge.
Utility Room 9' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.02m x 3.02m )
Having work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, gas central heating radiator and double glazed window to the side.
Having low level WC, gas central heating radiator and double glazed window to the side.
Ground Floor Shower Room
Recently re-fitted with a double shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC. Extractor fan, gas central heating radiator and double glazed window.
Ground Floor Bedroom 1 18' to wardrobes x 14' 11" ( 5.49m to wardrobes x 4.55m )
Having double glazed windows to the side and rear, fitted wardrobes, double glazed door to the conservatory and gas central heating radiator.
Ground Floor Bedroom 2 11' 2" to wardrobes x 10' ( 3.40m to wardrobes x 3.05m )
Having fitted wardrobes, gas central heating radiator and double glazed window.
Ground Floor Bedroom 3 10' 2" x 9' 11" ( 3.10m x 3.02m )
Having double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
Having doors to bedrooms and bathrooms and built-in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 4 13' 9" x 10' 3" ( 4.19m x 3.12m )
Having double glazed windows to the side and rear, gas central heating radiator and eaves storage.
Bedroom 5 12' 1" max x 9' 7" max ( 3.68m max x 2.92m max )
Having double glazed windows to the rear and side, gas central heating radiator and built-in storage cupboard.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Extractor fan, tiled walls and gas central heating radiator.
The property is set in a private position off The Hollow and accessed via a shared driveway, which in-turn leads to ample off road parking and a detached double garage. The property has pleasant enclosed gardens to the side and rear being mainly laid to lawn with stocked borders and offers a good degree of privacy.
Having up and over doors (one bring electric) and doors to the side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42039042.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER203729. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.