3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRidgewood Avenue, Edenthorpe, Doncaster
Sold STC £120,000
- Spacious Family Home
- Two Reception Rooms
- Breakfast Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- Enclosed Gardens to Front and Rear
- Off Road Parking
- Car Port
Situated in this popular location is this well presented traditional three bedroomed semi-detached home. Providing ideal family accomidation. The property has gas central heating, double glazing, front and rear gardens, off road parking and car port. More photos to follow.
With front facing sealed unit door and central heating radiator. There is a staircase rising to the first floor.
Lounge 13' 7" to the bay x 11' 11" to the recess ( 4.14m to the bay x 3.63m to the recess )
With front facing double glazed window. The focal point of the room is the feature fireplace with marble effect back and half housing the gas fire. There is a central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Dining Room 12' x 10' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.33m )
There are two wall light points, coving to the ceiling and double glazed patio doors giving access to the rear garden.
Breakfast Kitchen 18' 1" max x 9' 8" to the bay max ( 5.51m max x 2.95m to the bay max )
This extended breakfast kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces housing the sink and drainer with mixer taps. There is complimentary tiling, a gas cooperpoint, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer. There is a breakfast bar, extractor fan and tiled floor. There is a side facing double glazed bay window and a side facing sealed unit external door.
First Floor Landing
Has a side facing double glazed window, a gas central heating boiler and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom One 14' 3" to the bay x 10' 10" to the wardrobes ( 4.34m to the bay x 3.30m to the wardrobes )
With front facing double glazed bay window. There are built in wardrobes providing hanging and storage space and a central heating radiator.
With rear facing obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, panelled bath. there is full tiling to the walls, airing cupboard, extractor fan and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 10' 10" to the recess ( 3.66m x 3.30m to the recess )
With rear facing double glazed window overlooking the garden and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 6" x 6' 5" inc cupboards ( 2.29m x 1.96m inc cupboards )
With front facing double glazed window, cupboard which extend over the bed area and central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden with plants and shrubs to the borders, a driveway provides off road parking and inturn leads to the car port which has an up and over door. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with plants to the borders and a shed.
This property is being sold on behalf of a corporate client. It is marketed subject to obtaining the grant of probate and must remain on the market until contracts are exchanged. As part of a deceased's estate it may not be possible to provide answers to the standard property questionnaire. Please refer to the agent before viewing if you feel this may affect your buying decision.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42040356.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.