3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHigh Street, Market Lavington, Devizes
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Period Property
- Master Bedroom with en-suite
- Garden & Parking
- Grade II Listed
- Village Location
This stunning three bedroom property has been beautifully renovated to a high standard keeping all the charming, character features including the exposed wooden beams and original fireplaces. This property must be viewed to be fully appreciated!
This stunning three bedroom property has been beautifully renovated to a high standard keeping all the charming, character features including the exposed wooden beams and original fireplaces. Located in the picturesque village of Market Lavington, close to many useful amenities including village shop, post office, public house and more. Property includes a high spec kitchen with breakfast island and granite worktops, light & spacious 21' sitting room plus a master bedroom with vaulted ceilings, en-suite shower room and built-in wardrobes.
Kitchen 13' 5" Max x 17' 7" Max ( 4.09m Max x 5.36m Max )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, glazed window to side and rear, Belfast sink & drainer, work surfaces with granite worktops extractor hood, tiled floor, electric oven and hob, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer and radiator.
Coming off the kitchen, there is a glazed window to the front, stainless steel sink & drainer, base units with granite worktops, plumbing for washing machine and single radiator.
With WC, extractor fan and wash-hand basin.
Cellar One 16' 5" Max x 9' 10" Max ( 5.00m Max x 3.00m Max )
Cellar Two 17' 9" Max x 12' 3" Max ( 5.41m Max x 3.73m Max )
Electric boiler for hot water and radiator system
Cellar Three 11' 4" Max x 13' 4" Max ( 3.45m Max x 4.06m Max )
Lounge 21' 6" x 18' 6" ( 6.55m x 5.64m )
Two single glazed sash windows to the front and side aspect, brick fireplace, two radiators, TV point and understairs cupboard.
Stairs from the lounge, exposed feature wall, loft access and single radiator.
With glazed window to the rear, wash-hand basin, radiator, extractor fan, bath with mixer taps and WC.
Master Bedroom 13' 10" Max x 17' 6" Max ( 4.22m Max x 5.33m Max )
With vaulted ceilings, dual aspect glazed windows to the rear and the side, built in wardrobes, radiator and TV point.
Off the master bedroom, with wash-hand basin and vanity unit, WC, extractor fan, shaver points, shower cubicle and heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 14' 5" Max x 13' 2" Max ( 4.39m Max x 4.01m Max )
Glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, feature fireplace, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Three 7' 6" Max x 14' 2" Max ( 2.29m Max x 4.32m Max )
There is a glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes and a single radiator.
Leave Devizes on the A360 Potterne Road and continue through the village of Potterne. After leaving the village continue on until reaching Blackdog crossroads where you should turn left signposted Market Lavington. Continue up the hill and down through the woods until reaching a roundabout, where you should take the second exit. At the next roundabout, take the first exit towards the village centre. The property is located on the right hand side along the High Street.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DVZ103554. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Devizes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.