3 bedroom terraced house for saleChestnut Avenue, Stainforth, Doncaster
Sold STC £80,000
- Mid-Terrace House
- Three Bedrooms
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Double Garage
Offered for sale is this well presented mid terrace, three bedroom family home in the popular area of Stainforth. The property comprises of an entrance porch, lounge, fitted kitchen, conservatory, landing, three bedrooms, bathroom, front and rear gardens and a detached garage.
Viewing is a MUST!
***ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS***
Offered for sale is this well presented mid terrace, three bedroom family home in the popular area of Stainforth, situated on a quiet residential street. The property comprises of an entrance porch, lounge, fitted kitchen, conservatory, landing, three bedrooms, bathroom, front and rear gardens and a detached garage with access from the rear.
Close to local amenities, schools and motorway links, this family home is situated in an ideal spot!
Deceptively spacious and neutrally decorated throughout, this makes the perfect home.
Viewing is a MUST to fully appreciate all this property has to offer.
With a front facing double glazed door, central heating radiator and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 11' 9" max x 14' 10" max ( 3.58m max x 4.52m max )
With a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, fire place, wood flooring, dado rail, decorative coving to the ceiling and decorative ceiling rose.
Kitchen/diner 10' 1" narrowing to 8' 6" x 18' 2" ( 3.07m narrowing to 8' 6" x 5.54m )
A fitted kitchen with both wall and base units under worksurfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, gas oven and hob, plumbing for a washing machine, central heating radiator, under stairs cupboard, doors to conservatory, spotlights and tiled floors and splash backs.
With double glazed windows and doors, polycarbonate roof, tiled floor and central heating radiator.
With stairs from the porch, airing cupboard, loft access and spotlights.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 8' 9" to front of wardrobes ( 3.61m x 2.67m to front of wardrobes )
A double bedroom with a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes with sliding doors, dado rail and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" max plus storage cupboard x 10' 2" to front of wardrobes ( 2.67m max plus storage cupboard x 3.10m to front of wardrobes )
A double bedroom with a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, dado rail, storage cupboard and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 7' 3" to front of wardrobes x 8' 4" max ( 2.21m to front of wardrobes x 2.54m max )
With a front facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes with sliding doors, central heating radiator, dado rail, laminate flooring and coving to the ceiling.
With a rear facing double glazed window, ladder rail, bath with mixer taps, shower over and glass screen, wash hand basin with mixer taps, W/C, spotlights and tiled walls where visible.
An enclosed, low maintenance garden with concrete area and gate to rear.
A laid to lawn rear garden with security light and block paved area and path.
A detached double garage with double glazed windows and access from the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42040443.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HTF102970. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.