2 bedroom flat for saleCrooked Lane, Seaford
- Fourth floor balcony apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- Garage and shed
- Share of the freehold
- Communal gardens
- Balcony with Southerly views
We are pleased to present this fourth floor balcony apartment benefiting from fantastic Southerly views of Seaford Head and Seaford Bay. The apartment benefits from a garage, storage shed, communal gardens and a share of the freehold.
Fox & Sons are pleased to present this fourth floor balcony apartment benefiting from fantastic Southerly views of Seaford Head and Seaford Bay. The apartment comprises lounge with balcony, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom and cloakroom. The apartment is situated within a short walk of Seaford Town Centre with its various shops and public transport services. The apartment benefits from a garage, storage shed, communal gardens and a share of the freehold.
Communal Entrance Hall
With lift and stairs to first floor.
Private entrance door, cupboard.
WC, wash hand basin, tiled walls, double glazed window.
Lounge 14' 6" x 13' 6" ( 4.42m x 4.11m )
Double glazed patio doors leading onto South facing balcony overlooking Seaford Head and bay, radiator, telephone point and TV point.
Kitchen 13' 4" x 9' 4" ( 4.06m x 2.84m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base level units, work surfaces extend to incorporate a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit. double electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, radiator and larder housing combi boiler. Double glazed window overlooking Crouch Gardens.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 10' 9" ( 3.48m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window with views of Seaford Head, Corsica Hall and Martello Tower. Built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 10' 5" ( 3.20m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window overlooking Crouch Gardens, radiator.
Suite comprising shower cubicle, vanity unit with wash hand basin, WC, fully tiled walls and radiator. Double glazed window.
With electric roller door.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42040446.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEA104001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Seaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.