4 bedroom detached house for saleFiskerton Way, Derby, DE21
- Spacious extended family home in popular location with master bedroom, 2 double and 1 single bedroom
- Master bedroom (17ft in length) with adjoining en suite bathroom with bath and shower
- Large south west facing garden with patio and decking area
- Off road parking for two cars on a block paved drive
- Good size L shaped kitchen diner with many built in appliances and patio doors to garden
- Family bathroom with bath and shower
- Entrance hallway with convenient downstairs cloakroom
- Lounge with window to the front elevation, attractive feature fire-surround with marble hearth
- Two further large reception rooms suitable for use as a childrens play room, home office, gym etc
- Please note, the property will require updating in some areas and is priced to reflect that
We are delighted to offer for sale an extended 4 bedroom detached house in a much sought after and convenient location in Oakwood within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
This sizeable accommodation is priced very competively for a quick sale and is available with no chain. Please note, some cosmetic updating is required.
Please see the photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate the value this property represents, please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42042174.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference x88-2mjv. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.