3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSimmonite Road, Kimberworth Park, Rotherham
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached property
- Ideal purchase for the first time buyer/investor
- Gardens to the front and rear
- VIEW NOW!
This Three Bedroom Semi Detached property is situated in a well established residential area. The property briefly comprises:- Entrance Hallway, Lounge, Dining Kitchen. To the first floor are Three Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom. Gardens to the front and rear. Viewing Essential.
William H. Brown are delighted to offer for sale this Three Bedroom Semi Detached property which is situated in this well established residential area. The property briefly comprises:- Entrance Hallway, Lounge, Dining Kitchen. To the first floor are Three Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom. Gardens to the front and rear. Internal inspection is highly recommended.
A double glazed door to the front opens into the entrance hall with central heating radiator and storage.
Lounge 12' 6" x 10' 10" to chimney breast & alcove ( 3.81m x 3.30m to chimney breast & alcove )
Having a double glazed window to the front, laminate flooring and a storage cupboard.
Dining Kitchen 9' 4" x 18' 11" ( 2.84m x 5.77m )
Having an inset sink unit, gas hob, electric oven & extractor (not tested). There are two double glazed windows to the rear, and double glazed door to the side and laminate flooring. Pantry with double glazed window to the side.
First Floor Landing
Having a double glazed window to the side and a storage cupboard.
Comprising of a bath with mixer tap shower, low flush w.c. and wash basin. There is a heated towel rail (not tested), laminate flooring and spotlights to the ceiling. Double glazed windows to the side and rear.
Bedroom One 9' 11" plus the doorway x 13' 1" maximum ( 3.02m plus the doorway x 3.99m maximum )
Having a double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" x 11' ( 2.72m x 3.35m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear, laminate flooring and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' x 8' 7" narrowing to 5' 4" ( 2.44m x 2.62m narrowing to 1.63m )
Having a double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden area. To the rear is an enclosed lawned garden with patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42043120.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF104984. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.