5 bedroom detached house for saleQueens Road, Wisbech
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Edwardian House
- Popular residential area
- 5 Double bedrooms, 3 Reception rooms
- Newly fitted (2015) "Rahau" double glazing, Gas central heating
- Off road parking, double garage and rear garden, No upward chain
BE IMPRESSED...! Be queen of the road in this highly impressive detached Edwardian property with highlights including five bedrooms, three reception rooms, an open plan kitchen/diner, a double garage & a lovely garden.
This impressive detached Edwardian property is situated on one of the most popular residential roads in Wisbech and is within walking distance of the town centre. Spacious throughout, there are five double bedrooms with the master bedroom benefiting from having a dressing room. There is also a family bathroom on the first floor. Downstairs there are three reception rooms with both the living room and family room being bay fronted, whereas the snug has double doors leading outside. An open plan kitchen/breakfast room and separate utility room completes the accommodation. The property also benefits from newly fitted (2015) "Rehau" double glazing and gas central heating. Outside provides multiple off road parking, a double garage and a fully enclosed rear garden with lawn and patio area. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate what is on offer!
Living Room 14' 10" x 14' 2" ( 4.52m x 4.32m )
Family Room 13' 10" x 12' 8" ( 4.22m x 3.86m )
Snug 14' 6" x 12' 3" ( 4.42m x 3.73m )
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 22' 9" x 13' 2" ( 6.93m x 4.01m )
Utility Room 10' 5" x 9' 2" ( 3.18m x 2.79m )
Downstairs Cloakroom 6' x 3' 6" ( 1.83m x 1.07m )
Master Bedroom 15' x 12' 4" ( 4.57m x 3.76m )
En-Suite 10' 10" x 5' 7" ( 3.30m x 1.70m )
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 12' 8" ( 3.99m x 3.86m )
Bedroom Three 12' 3" x 9' 9" ( 3.73m x 2.97m )
Bedroom Four 10' 10" x 7' 7" ( 3.30m x 2.31m )
Bedroom Five 14' x 7' 11" ( 4.27m x 2.41m )
Double Garage 26' 3" x 19' 10" ( 8.00m x 6.05m )
From the Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the former A47, Nene Quay, signposted Peterborough to the first set of traffic lights and continue straight on. Take the first turning left into Somers Road and at the junction turn left into Queens Road. Proceed along where the property will be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42047226.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.