1 bedroom retirement property for saleNyetimber Mill, Nyetimber
- Ground Floor Age Restricted Apartment
- One Double Bedroom with Built in Wardrobes
- Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- Spacious Lounge / Dining Room
- Double Glazing and Electric Heating
- Communal Well Maintained Gardens
- Communal Laundry Room, Lounge and Garage
- Parking Available Subject to Availability
- Easy Access to Local Amenities and Bus Links
- No Forward Chain
* NO FORWARD CHAIN* This ground floor Apartment (age restricted to 55 years plus) is offered to the market in an ideal location being with the heart of the Nyetimber Village where a variety of shops can be found and located on a regular Bus Service which provides transport to Bognor Regis and Chichester Town Centre. The apartment benefits from a generous size double Bedroom, a fitted Kitchen and Bathroom and an easterly facing Lounge / Dining Room. Outside there are Communal Gardens for the residents to enjoy and there is also a Communal Laundry Room, a Communal Lounge for residents to socialise, a Garage for buggies and bikes and a Resident House Manager. An ideal retirement apartment with fantastic facilities!
Entrance - Wood door to entrance hall. Storage cupboard housing electric meters and fuse board.
Entrance Hall - Doors to lounge / dining room, bedroom and bathroom. Built in storage cupboards housing hot water tank. Warden pull cord.
Lounge / Dining Room - 19'6 x 10'5 Approx - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Television point. Telephone point. Electric storage heater. Electric fire. Warden pull cord. Door opening to:
Kitchen - 6'11 x 5'6 Approx - One bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over and drainer to side. Range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces and tiled splashback. Space for fridge freezer and cooker. Extractor fan.
Bedroom - 14'1 x 8'4 Approx - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Range of built in wardrobes. Electric storage heater. Warden pull cord. Television point.
Bathroom - 7'1 x 5'8 Approx - Panel enclosed bath with mixer taps over and wall mounted power shower. Low level W.C and pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Extractor fan and electric heater.
Communal Gardens - Well maintained communal gardens for the residents to enjoy.
Communal Lounge - The communal lounge is located inside the Mill itself with an abundance of character and an ideal place for the residents to socialise.
Communal Laundry Room - With washing machine, tumble driers and airers.
Communal Garage - With space for bikes and mobility scooters.
Additional Information - Maintenance Charge - £157.00 per month approximately.
Lease 125 years from 1982 approximately.
Ground Rent £75.00 yearly approximately.
Age Restricted 55 years and over.
Parking is available subject to a waiting list.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42047922.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26285137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.