3 bedroom bungalow for saleWoodland Drive, Broughton, Brigg
Sold STC £175,000
- Well proportioned three bedroom detached bungalow
- Excellent gardens
- Lounge, dining room & kitchen
- Three bedrooms & bathroom with bath & shower
- Reception parking & garage
- Viewing recommended
- EPC RATING : E
An excellent, well proportioned detached three bedroom bungalow within stylishly landscaped grounds. Situated in a rarely available established residential area the purchaser is welcomed via an L shaped hallway to a well appointed lounge with picture window and gas fire. There is a separate dining room enjoying views over the rear garden together with a kitchen appointed with a range of high and low oak effect units. The two double bedrooms both include fitted furniture and the third bedroom could easily be utilised as a study if required. The accommodation is completed by a bathroom with both bath and separate shower. The property occupies easily maintainable landscaped gardens and in addition to the reception parking there is a long attached garage with boiler house and cloakroom. An excellent detached bungalow for which early viewing is strongly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42047985.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6637312. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Brigg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.