4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleVictoria Road, Sandown
- Substantial Modern Townhouse
- 4 Double Bedrooms (2 En Suites)
- Roof Terrace with Sea Views
- Off Road Parking for 1 Vehicle
- Close to Town Centre & Beach
- Ideal Holiday Home or Full-Time Residence
SUMMARY This substantial modern townhouse is located only seconds from both the town centre and beach, with a wealth of local amenities right on the door step. The property was constructed in 2012 and benefits from the remainder of a 10 year NHBC new build warranty.
The generous accommodation comprises 4 double bedrooms (2 en suites), lounge, kitchen/diner, family bathroom and downstairs WC. Additionally the property benefits from a private roof terrace with sea views, a block paved driveway providing off road parking and a lawned rear garden.
The very flexible accommodation and convenient location makes this an ideal holiday home or full-time residence and a viewing is recommended to appreciate everything this stunning property has to offer!
LOUNGE 13' 1" x 11' 4" (3.99m x 3.45m)
KITCHEN/DINER 14' 5" x 11' 4" (4.39m x 3.45m)
BEDROOM 1 11' 4" x 10' 2" (3.45m x 3.1m)
BEDROOM 2 14' 5" x 11' 4" (4.39m x 3.45m)
BEDROOM 3 11' 4" x 10' 3" (3.45m x 3.12m)
BEDROOM 4 11' 4" x 11' 1" (3.45m x 3.38m)
OUTSIDE To the front of the property a block paved driveway provides off road parking for 1 vehicle. The rear garden is laid to lawn and enclosed with fencing. The property also benefits from a private roof terrace with views towards Culver Down.
HEATING Gas central heating via panel radiators.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42048012.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101276025527. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Shanklin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.