4 bedroom detached house for saleDickens Heath Road, Shirley, Solihull
- Large master bedroom with en-suite
- Four double bedrooms
- Large rear garden
- No upward chain
- Two reception rooms
- Spacious kitchen/diner
- Two detached garages
- Ample off road parking
Are you looking for a home on the well sought after Dickens Heath Estate, if so what better property to live in than this well presented, spacious four bedroom detached house, offering four bedrooms, en-suite, family bathroom, two reception rooms, kitchen diner and large garden. Call today to view
This beautiful four bedroom detached property which comes with no upward chain briefly comprises of; entrance hallway, guest w.c, two reception rooms, kitchen/diner, utility, four double bedrooms, family bathroom and en-suite shower room off master bedroom, rear garden, off road parking and two detached garages. Viewing highly recommended.
Driveway providing off road parking, access into double detached garage and steps up to double glazed door into:
Under stairs storage cupboard, stairs to first floor, central heating radiator, wooden flooring and double glazed window to front elevation.
Double glazed window to front elevation, WC, wash hand basin and central heating radiator.
Lounge 21' 10" x 11' ( 6.65m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, single glazed window to rear elevation, gas fire and central heating radiator.
Dining Room 11' 3" x 9' 11" ( 3.43m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and central heating radiator.
Dining Area 11' x 10' 6" ( 3.35m x 3.20m )
Double glazed patio doors and central heating radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 10' 11" x 8' 2" ( 3.33m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a sink/drainer, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood and integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
Door to rear elevation, a range of wall and base units with work surface over and plumbing for washing machine.
Loft access, central heating radiator and doors off to:
Bedroom One 14' 1" plus wardrobes x 10' 11" plus wardrobes ( 4.29m plus wardrobes x 3.33m plus wardrobes )
Single glazed window to rear elevation, two built in wardrobes, central heating radiator and TV aerial.
Double glazed window to front elevation, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" max x 8' 11" max ( 4.09m max x 2.72m max )
L-shaped room, double glazed window to front elevation, built in wardrobes, central heating radiator and TV aerial.
Bedroom Three 11' 2" max x 10' 8" max ( 3.40m max x 3.25m max )
Irregular shaped room and two double glazed windows to front elevation.
Bedroom Four 9' 4" x 9' ( 2.84m x 2.74m )
Single glazed window to rear elevation and central heating radiator.
Single glazed window to rear elevation, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, WC, wash hand basin and tiled to splashback areas.
Patio area, mainly laid to lawn and fence to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42048423.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHI201860. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Shirley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.