2 bedroom terraced house for saleBear Garden Road, Banbury
- Accommodation spread over four floors
- Two Bedrooms
- Conveniently close to the town centre
- Pleasant courtyard garden to the rear
- Useful storage and basement room
A MOST INTERESTING VICTORIAN TOWNHOUSE WITH ACCOMMODATION ARRANGED OVER FOUR FLOORS LOCATED IN A CONVENIENT POSITION CLOSE TO THE TOWN CENTRE.
Sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room, dining room, two double bedrooms, large family bathroom, gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, private courtyard garden.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£189,950 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury town centre 0.25 miles
Banbury train station 0.5 miles
Oxford 23 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx, 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Directions - From Banbury proceed in a Westerly direction along West Bar Street and into the Broughton Road. Take the first turning on the left hand side into Beargarden Road where the property will be found on the left hand side just past the turning for Crouch Street.
Situation - BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
The Property - 9 BEAR GARDEN ROAD is a most pleasant and interesting two bedroomed mid terraced house which is conveniently located close to the town centre. The accommodation is arranged over four floors and there is a pleasant courtyard garden to the rear.
A floorplan has been provided to show the room sizes and layout as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* The sitting room is located at the front of the property with the front door opening directly onto the road and a central fireplace housing a gas coal effect fire.
* Also on this level there is a kitchen/breakfast room which is fitted with a range of eye level cabinets and base units and drawers with work surfaces over housing a five ring gas hob with an extractor fan over and an oven beneath. There is a one and a half bowl sink and draining board and space and plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher. There is space for a fridge freezer, window to the rear and a wall mounted gas fired boiler.
* At the lower ground floor level there is a spacious dining room with a door and window opening onto the rear garden. Located just off the dining room there is a small storage area and useful basement room.
* On the first floor there is a good sized double bedroom with a window to the front aspect.
* The bathroom is very spacious and is fitted with a white suite comprising a panelled bath with a shower over, WC, wash hand basin, fitted cupboards and storage.
* Bedroom two located on the second floor.
* At the rear of the property there is a courtyard garden which extends to approximately 25' in length. It is predominantly paved and has flower and plant borders and a large wooden shed to remain. There is a gate at the rear of the garden which gives access to a passageway which runs across the back of the terrace and leads back out into Bear Garden Road via a set of double wooden gates,
Services - All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in the kitchen.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42049308.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26282564. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.