3 bedroom detached house for saleTyneham Way, Strensall, YORK
Sold STC £265,000
- Double Fronted Detached House
- Two Reception Rooms & Conservatory
- Three Bedrooms
- Landscaped Rear Garden With York Stone Patio
- Driveway & Detached Garage
DETACHED DOUBLE FRONTED MODERNISED HOME WITH TWO RECEPTION ROOMS & CONSERVATORY - Situated on a prominent position, this three bedroom double fronted, detached home boasts spacious living accommodation over both floors that includes two reception rooms, conservatory and modern kitchen diner.
Tyneham Way is located on a quiet cul sac in the ever popular village of Strensall and lies close to local schools and village amenities. Situated on a prominent position, this three bedroom double fronted. detached home boasts spacious living accommodation over both floors that includes two reception rooms, conservatory and modern kitchen diner. The home briefly comprises entrance hall, living room with feature fireplace, conservatory with french doors to rear garden, dining room and kitchen diner. To the first floor is a landing leading to three good sized bedrooms and modern bathroom suite. Externally to the front is a driveway leading to a detached garage and planted shrubs. To the rear is an enclosed low maintenance paved garden with slate chipping's, attractive planted shrubs and trees with walled surround. With upvc double glazing where stated and gas central heating, this well positioned modernised home is sure to attract a variety of purchasers.
Accessed via a double glazed door and with window to the front, stairs to first floor, understairs cupboard and a radiator. Doors to
Living Room 15' 11" x 11' 1" ( 4.85m x 3.38m )
With a double glazed window to the front, feature fireplace with gas fire and wall lights. Television point, telephone point and a radiator. Opening to:
Conservatory 9' 10" x 21' 2" ( 3.00m x 6.45m )
A bright and spacious conservatory of upvc construction and with double glazed windows and French doors to the rear garden. With lighting, television point and a radiator.
Dining Room 10' x 9' 2" ( 3.05m x 2.79m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator. Door to:
Kitchen 12' 2" x 9' 4" ( 3.71m x 2.84m )
A fitted kitchen offering a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating a sink unit and tiled splashbacks. Appliances include a gas oven and hob with extractor hood over, integrated fridge and plumbing for a washing machine and a dishwasher. Double glazed window looking out to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Accessed via the hallway and with double glazed window to the rear. Loft access hatch, airing cupboard housing gas combi boiler, and a radiator. Doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 9' 1" ( 3.43m x 2.77m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, a range of built in wardrobes, television point and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 9' ( 3.07m x 2.74m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, television point and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 6" x 8' ( 1.98m x 2.44m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect, television point and a radiator.
A fully tiled suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin with vanity unit and a W.C. With an extractor fan, radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
A low maintenance paved front garden with a variety of shrubs. With driveway providing off street parking and access to the rear garden and garage.
An enclosed rear garden tastefully landscaped with paved patio and slate chippings and a selection of mature shrubs and trees within walled surround.
Garage 18' 1" x 9' 1" ( 5.51m x 2.77m )
A detached garage with double glazed window and door to the side and a useful loft space.
Please see map below of the property - for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales team on 01904 769991.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42049641.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAX102439. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Haxby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.