3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRosedale Close, Werrington, Peterborough
Sold STC £250,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- No Chain
- Three Bedrooms
- Detached Bungalow
- Conservatory Addition
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Private Road
- Garage & Off-Road Parking
**** £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE **** Located down a PRIVATE ROAD of two properties this WELL-PRESENTED property offers both a MODERN kitchen and bathroom and NEUTRAL decor. To the rear is a CONSERVATORY with parking OFF-ROAD with a SINGLE GARAGE.
PVCu double glazed entrance door to:
Built-in storage cupboard, radiator.
3.78m x 2.82m (12'5" x 9'3"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
2.54m x 2.82m (8'4" x 9'3"). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator.
3.40m x 2.36m (11'2" x 7'9"). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator.
6.25m x 3.66m (20'6" x 12'). Radiator, coving to ceiling with recessed ceiling spotlights, part glazed door to Kitchen/Diner, open plan to:
2.77m x 4.04m (9'1" x 13'3"). Half brick and PVCu double glazed construction with vent windows and power and lights connected, radiator, PVCu double glazed French double doors to garden.
5.94m x 2.97m (19'6" x 9'9"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1¼ bowl stainless steel sink with single drainer and stainless steel swan neck mixer tap, built-in integrated dishwasher, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, built-in electric fan assisted oven, built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, PVCu double glazed window to front, PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, coving to ceiling with recessed ceiling spotlights, PVCu double glazed door to side.
Ceiling, access to loft space, door to:
Fitted with three piece suite comprising deep panelled bath with hand shower attachment over and matching telephone style mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled WC, full height ceramic tiling to all walls, heated towel rail, extractor fan, PVCu opaque double glazed window to side, ceramic tiled flooring with recessed ceiling spotlights.
Outside: Front garden is laid to lawn with gravel driveway providing off road parking for several cars and leading to a detached single garage. Rear garden is enclosed by timber panelled fence and mature hedge to rear and sides, large paved patio with seating area, mainly laid to lawn, gated access, side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42050073.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WER201904. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Werrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.