Land for saleLittle Salkeld, Penrith
- Building Land for 2 Detached Stone Faced Cottages
- Total Land Area Circa 850 Sq Meters
- Peaceful Village Location in the Eden Valley
- Living Room, Dining Kitchen and
- 3 Bedrooms, En-Suite + Bathroom
- Garage, Off Road Parking and Gardens
- Full Planning Permission Approved 19/03/2015
- Application Number 11/0939
An opportunity to buy an 850 square meter site, in the peaceful Eden Valley village of Little Salkeld, unhindered by local occupancy restrictions and with full planning permission to build a pair of detached stone faced cottages with accommodation comprising: Entrance Porch, Hallway, Cloakroom, Living room, dining Kitchen, 3 Bedrooms, En-Suite + Bathroom. Each cottage will have Off Road Parking,a Garage and a Garden.
Full details can be viewed on the eden.gov.uk planning department website, application number 11/0939
It is the responsibility of the purchaser to identify and connect to the services.
Location - rom Penrith, head south on King Street to the roundabout and take the first exit on the A686, signposted to Alston. Follow the road into the village of Langwathby and turn left by The Shepherds public house. Follow the road out of Langwathby and into Little Salkeld. Drive past the Mill. The land is adjacent to Garth House on the right hand side.
In the neighbouring village of Langwathby, approximately 1 1/2 miles, there is an infant and primary school, a village shop with Sub Post Office, Church and a public house. There is a railway station on the Settle Carlisle line, giving commuter access to Carlisle and Leeds city centres. All main facilities are in Penrith, approximately 5 miles further. Penrith is a popular market town with a population of around 15,000 people and facilities include: infant, junior and secondary schools with a further/higher education facility at Newton Rigg College. There are 3 supermarkets and a good range of locally owned and national high street shops. Leisure facilities include: swimming pool, climbing wall, golf course, rugby and cricket clubs. Penrith is known as the Gateway to the North Lakes and is conveniently situated for Ullswater and access to the fells.
Tenure - The vendor informs us that the property is freehold.
Viewing - STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT WITH WILKES-GREEN + HILL
The houses are to be stone faced under a slate roof with painted wooden front door and white sliding sash windows.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25771646. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkes-Green & Hill Ltd, Penrith. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.