7 bedroom link detached house for saleRichmond Villas, Ffynone Road, Swansea, SA1
Sold by Us £525,000
- Quiet & peaceful yet central location. Short walk to shops and restaurants in Uplands.
- Property of stature and character with lots of period features.
- Parks and beach on your doorstep.
- Space and versatility throughout the property.
- Easy parking to the front of the property and old coach house (now 3 garages) to the rear
- Generous gardens to front and rear with south facing to the rear
- Sweeping views of the city, Swansea Bay and Mumbles Head.
- Reduced energy bills and lump sum payments. The property benefits from solar panels
- Large basement with original chambers and slate flooring
- Great house for entertaining large numbers of friends and family comfortably
We are delighted to offer for sale this unique grade 2 listed, 7 bedroom Victorian link detached house in the newly sought after and vibrant location of Uplands. With impressive views over Swansea Bay it is within easy reach of the city centre and public transport links.
The versatile accommodation is well presented over four floors and comprises ample living space with seven double bedrooms and an en-suite to the master bedroom. There is a large family bathroom and two shower rooms. It maintains many of its original features with high ceilings, sash windows and original slate flooring in the basement. There is a cosy wood burner in the sitting room and working open fire places in the family room, study and games room.
The property benefits from both front and rear gardens, three garages and solar panels.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42055536.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference vww-axba. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.