3 bedroom terraced house for saleSpringham Drive, Colchester
Sold STC £275,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Terraced House
- A 12 Access
Extremely spacious three bedroom terraced house with two reception rooms, three good sized bedrooms, garage with off road parking. The property location benefits from A 12 access, Gilberd school catchment and a reasonable commute to Colchester train station.
Double glazed door to the front, radiator, laminate flooring, doors to accommodation.
Double glazed window to the front, low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator, laminate flooring.
Lounge 13' 1" x 10' 4" ( 3.99m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed patio doors, radiator, feature electric fire place.
Dining Room 14' 8" max x 8' 7" Irregular shaped room ( 4.47m max x 2.62m Irregular shaped room )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, radiator, under stairs storage.
Kitchen 12' 9" x 7' 11" ( 3.89m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, door leading to garden, fitted kitchen comprising of a stainless steel sink and drainer set in roll top surfaces with tiled splashbacks, a range of eye and base level units, integral electric oven and gas hob and cooker hood over, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, cupboard housing central heating boiler, space for washing machine, inset spot lights.
Stairs rising from entrance hall, airing cupboard, double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator. Doors to:-
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 9' 7" ( 3.20m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator. Door to ensuite;-
Suite comprising of double glazed window to the rear aspect, shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, radiator, extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 9' 3" ( 2.95m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 2" x 7' 6" ( 3.10m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator, loft access.
Double glazed window to the front aspect, suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps, low level WC, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
Brick paving leading to front door.
Mainly laid to lawn, rear access, shrub borders, pathway.
The garage has up and over door,
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42056271.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSJ104935. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester St Johns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.