3 bedroom cottage for saleSt. James Chapel Wynd,Richmond,DL10 4GG
- A traditional cottage property of character
- 3 Bedrooms
- A comfortable living room
- A separate reception room
- Kitchen fitted with range of modern units
- A glazed private sunroom
- Bathroom having panelled bath with shower above
- Cobbled driveway and parking area to the front
- An enclosed private garden to the side, Sun room with patio doors and garden shed
- Council Tax Band: D
Set in the heart of Richmond close to the market place and the green a traditional cottage property of character providing well-appointed three bedroom accommodation with two reception rooms finished to a high standard, private garden and parking, certainly warranting viewing.
HALL - LIVING ROOM - DINING ROOM - KITCHEN - SUN ROOM - 3 BEDROOMS - BATHROOM/WC - GARDENS - PARKING
GAS CENTRAL HEATING DOUBLE GLAZING
The accommodation extends to...........................
With panelled entrance door, stripped wood flooring and staircase to the first floor.
(14'4'' x 11'9'') A comfortable living room with window to the front, timber surround fireplace with inset cast-iron open fireplace and radiator.
(13'6'' x 8'9'') Providing a separate reception room again to the front with cast-iron open-grate fireplace in timber surround, radiator and stripped wood flooring.
(12'9'' x 7'1'') Fitted with range of modern units with worksurfaces, tiled surrounds, sink unit, ample power points, central heating boiler cupboard, radiator and stairs up to….
(6'5'' x 10'7'') A glazed private sunroom opening to the gardens.
With window to the front.
(13'3'' x 10') To the front of the property and with radiator.
(7'10'' x 6'2'') Having panelled bath with shower above, wash-hand basin, WC, heated towel rail and recessed lighting.
(9'6'' x 7') A further bedroom to the front with built-in wardrobes and radiator.
(13'5'' x 7'7'') Providing an additional bedroom with radiator and roof light window.
Cobbled driveway and parking area to the front with shrubbery planted border and external lamp.
An enclosed private garden to the side with flagged terrace, shrubbery borders, lawned area and gateway to the front.
Sun room with patio doors, garden shed
Council Tax Band: D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42057525.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Chapelcottage. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charltons Chartered Surveyors & Estate Agents , Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.