1 bedroom apartment for saleSarum Close, Salisbury
- First Floor Apartment
- Modern Finish
- One Bedroom
- Open Plan
- No Onward Chain
- Current yield 5.8%
Ideal for investor buyers is this fully refurbished one bedroom apartment with a modern open plan finish throughout. Benefiting from no onward chain and excellent views, call now to arrange an early viewing. The property is currently tenanted offering a yield of 5.8%
Sarum Close is a popular residential cul-de-sac situated off the Devizes Road on the North Western edge of the City. Local amenities include the Waitrose Superstore, the Five Rivers Leisure Centre and Schools for all ages. The main line railway station is close by giving easy access to London (Waterloo) and the West Country. There is a regular bus service to the City Centre which offers an extensive range of shopping, leisure and educational amenities.
Attractive wooden floor throughout leading into Lounge and kitchen area
Lounge 13' 7" x 9' 2" ( 4.14m x 2.79m )
Wooden flooring continued from entrance hall, night storage heater, and double glazed windows to the front. Airing cupboard housing Brand new combi water cylinder (fitted in June 2016)
Kitchen 8' 1" x 6' 11" ( 2.46m x 2.11m )
Recently re-furbished throughout and includes integrated electric hob, integrated electric oven with chimney style hood over, matching modern wall and base units, space and plumbing for washing machine and space for under counter fridge. Double glazed window to the side aspect with lovely views towards Old Sarum
Bedroom 10' 7" x 7' 11" ( 3.23m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, electric heater
Tiled bathroom with bath and shower over, wash hand basin with full pedestal, modern WC and shaver point.
Allocated Parking. Communal garden to the front of the property.
Leasehold : 99 Years Leasehold from 1989.
Council Tax Band: B
Service charge of £600.00.
Proceed out of Salisbury on the A360 Devizes Road, continue over the mini roundabout and take your first right into Sarum Close. Continue down the hill to the T-junction and turn right. Follow this road an the car park is on your right.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42058242.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAY103814. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Salisbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.