3 bedroom detached house for saleHaul Y Mynydd, Graigwen, Pontypridd
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- DETACHED CHARACTER HOME!
- FANTASTIC VIEWS
- THREE SPACIOUS BEDROOMS
- WOODLAND & MULTI TIERED GARDEN
- LOCATED IN A QUIET CUL-DE-SAC
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- SHOWER ROOM & BATHROOM
- FARMHOUSE-STYLE KITCHEN
We are overwhelmed to market this fantastic detached period property situated in the popular Graigwen Village, North of Pontypridd. With excellent panoramic views, spacious living accommodation and grounds, this property is bursting with character! Call us now! Don't miss out!!
Living accommodation comprises:
Three Receptions Rooms
Three Double Bedrooms
Further benefits include double glazing, gas central heating, off-road parking, generous front and rear gardens with panoramic views over looking the Pontypridd Valleys. Fantastic links to the A470 and Pontypridd town centre.
History: This detached stone built cottage with fantastic features built approximately in 1910, is situated next to one of the more popular landmarks of Pontypridd - Eagle Rock. With Excellent views and spacious grounds, this property was firstly extended twice (in 1990 and 1999) to benefit from a modern family lifestyle. Situated North of Pontypridd town centre, South of Glyncoch and Ynysybwl and within the ancient parish of Llanwonno.
Gated front for in and out driveway, access to side, driveway includes turning space, gated side access for side and rear gardens.
Laid to lawn, mature shrubs surrounding, fantastic frontal view.
Entered through secure front door, double glazed PVCu windows to front and side, power point, door leading to:
Lounge 24' 3" x 12' 8" ( 7.39m x 3.86m )
Double glazed PVCu windows to front, open working fire place with feature surround, radiators, power points. Open staircase leading to first floor, access to:
Kitchen 14' 2" x 11' ( 4.32m x 3.35m )
Farmhouse-style kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with heat resistant work surfaces. full bowl sink and drainer with mixer taps. Space for fridge/freezer, fitted wine rack, wall mounted gas fire, plumbing available for appliances. Double glazed PVCu windows to side and rear, window to dining room, access to:
Dining Room 10' 7" x 10' 3" ( 3.23m x 3.12m )
Double glazed PVCu french doors to rear, radiator, power points, feature quarry tiled flooring, door leading to:
Quarry tiled flooring, access to:
Sitting Room 10' 9" x 10' 5" ( 3.28m x 3.18m )
Double glazed PVCu window to side, radiator, power points, feature quarry tiled flooring.
Three piece suite comprising; W/C, wash hand basin, fitted walk-in shower with tiled splashback surround. Quarry tiled flooring, window to front, extractor fan.
Utility Room 9' 8" x 4' 11" ( 2.95m x 1.50m )
Quarry tiled flooring, plumbing available for appliances, double glazed windows side and front, stable door to side with access to side and rear gardens.
Stairs rising from ground floor, access to loft space, wood flooring, door leading to:
Master Bedroom 15' 7" x 10' 1" ( 4.75m x 3.07m )
Double glazed PVCu window to rear, fantastic views, radiator power points.
Bedroom 2 12' 9" x 10' 8" ( 3.89m x 3.25m )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, original cast iron Victorian style fire place, radiator, power points.
Bedroom 3 13' 11" x 9' 5" ( 4.24m x 2.87m )
Double glazed PVCu windows to front and side, built in over stair cupboard, radiator, power points.
Modern two piece suite comprising; wash hand basin and panelled bath with mixer taps. Double glazed PVCu window to side.
First Floor Water Closet
Separate W/C, double glazed PVCu window to side.
Private sun terrace with natural dry stone rockery surrounding. View over the tiered garden and woodland, Gate leading to:
Recently renovated with natural dry stone brickwork, fantastic garden feature. secure gate to the rear leading to Woodland which currently belongs to the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42058254.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG105310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.