2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAldham Crescent, Wombwell, BARNSLEY
Sold STC £120,000
- GUIDE PRICE £120,000 - £130,000
- 2 bedroom semi detached
- Cul de sac position
- Conservatory, drive & garage
- No chain
Situated in a highly regarded location, far reaching views and good size garden. VIEWING ADVISED!
An early viewing is highly recommended in order to appreciate this two double bedroomed, semi detached property situated in this highly regarded location. The property is elevated from pavement level and gives access to local amenities, commuter links and would no doubt appeal to a range of purchasers.
There is a staircase rising to the first floor landing, radiator and a front facing double glazed entrance door.
Lounge / Dining Room 23' 11" into bay window x 12' 7" into recess, max ( 7.29m into bay window x 3.84m into recess, max )
With coving to the ceiling, a feature fire place housing the gas fire, radiator, front facing double glazed bay window and rear facing patio doors opening to the conservatory.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 5' ( 3.15m x 1.52m )
Having a range of fitted wall and base units finished in white, there is a one and a half bowl sink, gas cooker point, breakfast bar, radiator, tiled splash back, two side facing double glazed windows, access to a pantry and a doorway to the side entrance porch.
Side Entrance Porch
There is a side facing double glazed entrance door, access to a store room which has plumbing for a washing machine and access to a WC.
Having a low flush WC and a side facing double glazed window.
Conservatory 15' 11" max x 15' 5" max ( 4.85m max x 4.70m max )
There are two radiator, double glazed windows and rear facing double glazed French style doors giving access to the garden.
First Floor Landing
With access to the loft via the loft ladder and there is a side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 11' max x 10' 4" into recess ( 3.35m max x 3.15m into recess )
There is a radiator and a rear facing double glazed window offering views.
Bedroom Two 16' into recess x 11' 2" ( 4.88m into recess x 3.40m )
With a radiator and front facing double glazed window.
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower set over, panneled ceiling with downlights, radiator, tiled splash backs and a rear facing double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden with shrub borders, there is an extensive drive to the side providing parking for several vehicles and giving access to a single garage and to the rear is a larger than expected enclosed, lawned garden with patio and outside light.
Proceed from the Stairfoot roundabout past Tesco along Wombwell Lane towards Wombwell and turn right on to Aldham Crescent where the property can be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42058269.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL111614. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.