3 bedroom detached house for saleBadgery Close, Uttoxeter
Sold STC £215,000
- Modern Detached. Three Bedroom Ensuite to Master
- Fitted Kitchen . Lounge Diner
- Family Bathroom. Guest Cloakroom
- Gas Central Heating/Double Glazing
- Off Road Parking. Gardens. NO UPWARD CHAIN
Newly build in 2015 is this three Bedroom Detached with ensuite, lounge/ diner and fitted kitchen with integral appliances. Family bathroom and guest cloaks. The driveway to the front provides off road parking and garden to the rear.
Build in 2015 is this well presented family detached home conveniently situated for this market town with its good schools, excellent local amenities and easy access for the A50 with its M1 and M6 links. The towns of Stoke, Stafford and Derby there is also a local railway station. Briefly comprising of three bedrooms with an ensuite to the master further family bathroom. Lounge/Diner and fully fitted Kitchen with integral appliances. Driveway to the front and garden to the rear. Highly recommended.
Entrance door leading into the hallway with double glazed window to the front elevation. Central heating radiator, laminate flooring, ceiling spot lights stairs to the first floor and doors off to:
Lounge/ Diner 19' 1" x 13' 7" ( 5.82m x 4.14m )
Two sets of French Doors leading out to the rear garden. Ceiling spot lights and laminate flooring and opening into:
Kitchen 13' 6" x 9' 1" ( 4.11m x 2.77m )
A fully fitted kitchen comprising sink and drainer set in a base unit with further base units all with complimentary work surfaces. Integrated electric oven with hob, fridge and freezer together with washing machine and dishwasher. A range of matching eye level units.
Low Level WC wash hand basin set in a vanity unit.
Spacious landing area with double glazed skylight window central heating radiator and doors off to:
Bedroom 1 13' 9" max x 9' 4" max ( 4.19m max x 2.84m max )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation central heating radiator and ceiling spot lighting. Door into:
Enclosed shower cubicle with electric shower. Wash hand basin set in a vanity unit and low level WC. Complimentary tiling and ceiling spot lighting.
Bedroom 2 12' 4" max into alcove x 9' 3" max ( 3.76m max into alcove x 2.82m max )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 7" x 9' 4" ( 3.23m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator.
Bath with mixer taps and shower with side screen. Wash hand basin set in a vanity unit , low level WC. Store cupboard, ceiling spot lighting and complimentary tiling. Double glazed window to the front elevation and Heated towel rail. Central heating boiler.
To the front of the property is a block paved driveway with side gated access to the REAR Garden
Laid to patio with lawn, timber fenced boundary and garden shed.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
From Bagshaws Residential Office turn left into the High Street, continue out to the Three Tuns Roundabout taking the first exit onto New Road proceed along New Round taking a right hand turn into Green Acres proceed along taking the last left hand turn into Badger Close where the property can be found on the right hand side denoted by our sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42058290.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR105587. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.