2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEathorpe Close, Birmingham
Offers Over £125,000
- IDEAL FIRST HOME
- TWO BEDROOMS
- REAR GARDEN
***WELL PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED*** CUL DE SAC LOCATION*** TWO BEDROOMS*** IDEAL FIRST HOME *** MUST BE VIEWED*** MODERN BUILD ***KITCHEN/DINER*** DRIVEWAY*** Comprising porch, lounge, kitchen / diner, two bedrooms, family bathroom, rear Garden & Driveway.
***WELL PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED*** CUL DE SAC LOCATION*** TWO BEDROOMS*** IDEAL FIRST HOME *** MUST BE VIEWED*** MODERN BUILD ***KITCHEN/DINER*** DRIVEWAY *** Comprising porch, lounge, kitchen / diner, two bedrooms, family bathroom, rear Garden & Driveway.
Two allocated parking spaces, laid to lawn and path to porch.
Ceiling light point, storage cupboard, tiled floor and door into lounge.
Lounge 13' 8" x 10' 4" ( 4.17m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to front, laminate wood effect floor, electric heater, ceiling light point, door to kitchen/diner, stairs to first floor.
Kitchen/diner 13' 9" x 12' 6" max ( 4.19m x 3.81m max )
Double glazed window to rear and sliding doors to garden, electric heater, 2 x ceiling light points, wall, base and drawer units, roll edged work surfaces, 11/2 bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap over, tiled to splash prone areas, plumbing for washing machine, electric cooker point, storage cupboard.
Loft access and storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 13' 9" ( 3.20m x 4.19m )
Double glazed window to front, ceiling light point, electric heater.
Bedroom Two 7' 1" x 9' 5" ( 2.16m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear, electric heater, ceiling light point.
Obscure double glazed window to rear, ceiling light point, panelled bath with shower over, pedestal hand wash basin, low flush wc, tiled walls and floor.
Paved patio, laid to lawn, enclosed by fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42058296.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAB104542. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Castle Bromwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.