2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHollies Road, Tividale, Oldbury
Sold STC £110,000
- A Spacious Semi Detached Property
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Convenient and Popular Location
- Within Proximity To Local Schools And Amenities
- Off Road Parking For Two Cars
- Good Sized Rear Garden
- Through Lounge With Dining Area
- Ideal For Any First Time Buyer
A spacious semi detached property benefiting from two double bedrooms, an ample driveway with space for two cars, through lounge and diner leading to a well presented and generous rear garden, within proximity to local schools and amenities this would make and ideal home for any first time buyer.
**INCLUDED IN OUR SUMMER SALE**
A spacious semi detached property benefiting from two double bedrooms, an ample driveway with space for two cars, through lounge and diner leading to a well presented and generous rear garden, within proximity to local schools and amenities this would make and idea home for any first time buyer. Please call 01384238779 to book your viewing
Front Of Property
Approach to property has drive with space for two cars and property entrance
Entrance to property leading to entrance hall, with stairs to first floor and double glazed window
Lounge 21' 1" in to bay max x 10' 11" max ( 6.43m in to bay max x 3.33m max )
Spacious through lounge diner with gas fire and wooden surround, laminate flooring, sliding patio doors to the rear of the property, central heating radiator and double glazed bow window
Kitchen 11' 5" max x 5' 10" ( 3.48m max x 1.78m )
Modern fitted kitchen with matching wall cupboards and base units incorporating a gas hob and oven with hood, sink and drainer with mixer tap, under stairs cupboard used as pantry, central heating radiator and double glazed window
First floor carpeted landing with loft access, double glazed window, central heating radiator and access to :-
Bedroom One 14' 2" max x 8' 7" ( 4.32m max x 2.62m )
Generous double bedroom to the front of the property with two front facing double glazed windows airing cupboard with central heating boiler and central heating radiator
Bedroom Two 10' 5" max x 10' 7" max ( 3.18m max x 3.23m max )
Double bedroom to the rear of the property with laminate flooring, double glazed window and central heating radiator
Bathroom incorporating a panelled bath with overhead shower and glass screen, low level flush w.c, vanity style wash basin, tiled floor and central heated towel rail
Rear Of Property
Rear of the property consists of a decking area with brick built out house, leading to the lawn with access via the side of the property
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42061776.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY100198. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.