2 bedroom terraced house for saleLawkland, Farnham Royal, Slough
Sold STC £370,000
- Sought after cul de sac location
- Two bedrooms with upstairs bathroom and shower room downstairs
- Garage and off street parking
Offered to the market in lovely condition is this larger than average terrace home offering light and airy accommodation with two bedrooms, family bathroom and shower room, off street parking and a garage. Highly recommend.
A larger than average well presented terrace home in the popular Farnham Royal location. The property comprises of a open plan lounge/dining, kitchen/diner, two bedrooms, bathroom and shower room downstairs. Further benefits include double glazing, wall rear garden and sought after cul de sac.
Double glazed door to front, three double glazed windows, two internal windows.
Cupboard, radiator, telephone point.
window to side, shower cubicle, wc, wash hand basin.
Lounge 10' 5" x 25' 10" ( 3.18m x 7.87m )
Double glazed patio doors, electric fireplace, telephone point, window to porch.
Kitchen 14' 4" x 9' 10" max. ( 4.37m x 3.00m max. )
Double glazed window to rear, door to garden, fitted with a range of wall and base level units, 1½ sink and drainer unit, cooker hood, electric oven and gas hob.
Double glazed window to front.
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 14' 4" max. ( 3.18m x 4.37m max. )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator, storage cupboard above door.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 14' 4" max. ( 2.77m x 4.37m max. )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobe, radiator, storage cupboard above door.
Two double glazed windows to front, large cupboard with radiator, bath with mixer taps, shaver point, wc, wash hand basin.
Off street parking, lawn area, pathway to front door.
Patio area, brick built shed, lawn area, rear access.
Garage 8' 6" x 16' 7" max. ( 2.59m x 5.05m max. )
Power and light, up and over door, central heating boiler.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42061785.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRH102811. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Burnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.