Detached house for saleDalry, Castle Douglas, Dumfries and Galloway, DG7
Under Offer £50,000
- CLOSING DATE MONDAY 7TH NOVEMBER 12 NOON
- Stone built Approximately 20m x 5m
- Garden Ground Surrounding the building
- Site extends to Approximately 0.12ha
CLOSING DATE 12 NOON MONDAY 7TH NOVEMBER 2016
Former stone built steading which may offer development opportunities subject to planning. Site extends to approximately 0.12 ha.
Corriedoo steading is a stone built former steading with an area of ground surrounding the property. Subject to the appropriate permissions being granted there may be an opportunity to develop this into a delightful family dwelling house. A pre-application form for non-householder Developments can be obtained from the local authority should you wish to look into the development opportunities in more detail. The property is in a rural location, within a small cluster of properties, with access to the local countryside and forest areas.
Location Plan & Access
The land for sale is outlined in red below. Access from the main road is available by the access road highlighted blue. Maintenance of the access road will be shared with the other users.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42062064.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYR160014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bell Ingram, Ayr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.