4 bedroom terraced house for saleBoileau Road, London
- Four Bedrooms
- Beautifully Refurbished
- No Onward Chain
- West Facing Garden
- Two Bathrooms
- Off Street Parking
- Luxury Kitchen/Breakfast Room
A beautifully presented mid terrace family home situated in this highly popular area of North Barnes, within walking distance of Lowther Primary, St. Pauls, The Swedish School and Harrodian.
This majestic property has been superbly refurbished to extremely high standards such as acoustics walls, acoustics floor insulation and thermal insulation and is offered to the market with no onward chain.
The ground floor offers downstairs cloakroom, spacious living room with bi-folding doors that open out onto a beautifully appointed luxury kitchen that also has bi-folding doors that gives direct access on to the rear garden. It has a provision for plasma TV. It has new Oak staircase, new oak flush doors, and new windows. The first floor offers modern bathroom, two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, with a further two double bedrooms (one with Juliet balcony) and separate shower room. This wonderful property also benefits from off street parking.
Living Room 15' 5" x 11' 11" ( 4.70m x 3.63m )
Kitchen 16' 6" x 13' 10" ( 5.03m x 4.22m )
Wc 4' 7" x 2' 5" ( 1.40m x 0.74m )
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 10' 6" ( 3.68m x 3.20m )
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 2" ( 3.63m x 2.79m )
Bathroom 7' 3" x 5' 8" ( 2.21m x 1.73m )
Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 7' 10" ( 3.28m x 2.39m )
Bedroom Four 8' 6" x 7' 5" ( 2.59m x 2.26m )
Bathroom 6' 6" x 4' 7" ( 1.98m x 1.40m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42066522.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAR102232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Barnes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.