2 bedroom cottage for saleBoggy Lane, Church Broughton, Derby
- Sought After Rural Location
- Recently Refurbished Throughout
- Two Double Bedrooms & Modern Bathroom
- Lounge & Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Converted From A Former Farmhouse With Original Features
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- No Chain
- Viewing Essential
A beautifully presented cottage style property in the sought after village of Church Broughton having recently undergone a programme of refurbishment by the current owners offered for sale with no chain. The property forms part of a select development converted from the former Etchells farmhouse.
A beautifully presented cottage style property in the sought after village of Church Broughton having recently undergone a programme of refurbishment by the current owners offered for sale with no onward chain. The property forms part of a select development converted from the former Etchells farmhouse. The property benefits from complete redecoration, new oven, hob and work surfaces in the kitchen, new double glazed windows throughout and new tiling, shower and taps in the bathroom.
The property would be ideal for a professional couple or those wishing to down size to more manageable accommodation. The layout in brief comprises of a kitchen/breakfast room, lounge two good size bedrooms and bathroom. Outside can be found communal garden areas, two allocated off parking spaces and visitors parking.
The village of Church Broughton is nestled in the picturesque Derby Countryside and has easy access to Derby City, Burton On Trent and major commuter routes including the A50 and A38. The village itself has a popular public house and restaurant, village church and the well regarded Church Broughton Primary School.
In our opinion this is an excellent opportunity to acquire a realistically priced property in one of Derbyshire most premier locations and internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate the location and accommodation on offer.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 18' 2" x 8' 2" max ( 5.54m x 2.49m max )
Accessed via entrance door to the side. Having double glazed windows to the front and rear and stairs to the first floor accommodation. Being fully fitted with a range of matching wall and base units and new preparation work surfaces incorporating a new stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over, part tiled walls, new integral electric oven, new integral electric hob, washing machine, fridge/freezer and microwave, exposed beams, space for dining table, storage heater and door giving access to:
Lounge 18' 2" x 9' 8" max ( 5.54m x 2.95m max )
Having double glazed windows to the front and rear, exposed beams, fireplace housing electric fire with a functioning open fire behind, understairs storage cupboard, TV point and storage heater.
First Floor Landing
Having door to airing cupboard and double glazed window.
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 10' 1" ( 3.58m x 3.07m )
Having double glazed window and storage heater.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 7' 10" ( 3.61m x 2.39m )
Having exposed beams, panel heater and double glazed window.
Fitted with a modern white three piece suite comprising of panelled bath with new shower over, low level WC and wash hand basin with new taps set into vanity unit, electric heated towel rail. New tiled walls and obscure window.
Can be found allocated off road parking for 2 vehicles and visitors car parking. Communal garden areas.
Fixtures And Fittings
The vendors will be leaving the following items in the specified rooms;
Kitchen - Washing machine, fridge/freezer, microwave
Sitting room - Sofa bed, sideboard
Main bedroom - Double bed
Second bedroom - Single bed
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42067005.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER203650. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.