Land for saleChurch Street, Candlesby, Spilsby
- Potential For Three Detached Dwellings
- Outline Planning Permission Granted
- Site Currently On Mains Electricity And Gas
- Current Dwelling To Be Removed
- Village Location
William H Brown are pleased to offer this fantastic opportunity to acquire a development within the sought after location of Candlesby, with outline planning permissions for three detached dwellings on the site of Minster Windows development Ltd. Viewing on the site are by an appointment only basis.
William H Brown are pleased to offer this fantastic opportunity to acquire a development within the sought after location of Candlesby, with outline planning permissions for three detached dwellings on the site of Minster Home Improvement Ltd.
Planning application number: N/028/00130/16. Outline planning permission is subject to particulars of decision, all of which can be seen on the EastLindsey District Council website or from the agents office. Full planning permission has not been sought, giving potential buyers the freedom to design size and layout of the effective properties.
The currently Minster Windows buildings will be removed by the current vendor within the site, which is currently served with mains electricity, gas and a septic tank. Although the agents believe that the Candlesby village itself is on mains drainage, it may be possible for the proposed buildings to connect to this service.
Candlesby is a village which is situated on the edge of the Lincolnshire wolds and served with a popular pub, bus service and post box. The Northern market villages of Spilsby and Burgh Le Marsh are respectively a short drive away, and the coastal town of Skegness, and market town of Boston are situated a little further.
Viewing for the site are conducted on an appointment only basis.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB107826. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.